Saturday, January 16, 2010

Leap Year!

This past week I went to see Leap Year with Matthew Goode and Amy Adams. I first became fascinated with Matthew Goode a few years ago in a movie called Chasing Liberty with Mandy Moore. If I'm going to be completely honest here, he is one of the main reasons I went to see this movie.

Needless to say, I wasn't let down. I loved the movie and have also determined that Amy Adams is an actress to watch. She first became well known in the Julie and Julia movie. In this romantic comedy, there are lots of laughs, crazy moments and beautiful scenery in Ireland.

Plus, Matthew Goode played the perfect love interest for her character. The chemistry they had between each other made the plot blossom in front of the audience. I think Amy's journey in this movie as a woman in love can touch most women. At one point in all of our lives, we have wanted to do something completely crazy for love. :-)

When I got home, I couldn't wait to continue working on my WIP. Their love story inspired me. My reviews are very positive for this movie. I'd love to hear what you have to say.

Have a fantastic and safe weekend!

Ingrid

1 comment:

Unknown said...

I saw the preview for Leap Year during my movie marathon a few weeks ago. Looks great. Definitely on my list of movies to see.