Wednesday, January 6, 2010

Frozen Fruit

Happy Wednesday.

I am going to write about a simple way to satisfy that sweet tooth I have. If you are like me and are still trying to shed those extra pounds, this might help us!

Freeze some grapes and when you crave sugar, pull them out of your freezer. I like the red seedless kind. I wash them and put them in snack size freezer bags.

I have also melted chocolate (chips or another kind you like) and dip half of a banana in it. Then I put the banana on wax paper until the chocolate is hardened. Then I freeze them. They are a very good way to satisfy that craving instead reaching for a candy bar.

If you have any other ideas on how to satisfy a sweet tooth, please post your ideas. I would love to hear them. Thank you for reading and have a fantastic day.

Ingrid

No comments: