Friday, December 18, 2009

The Blind Side

Happy Friday.

I went with my movie buddy to see The Blind Side that stars Sandra Bullock. It was fantastic. I know that some people did not give it a good review, but I disagree.

I loved seeing Sandra in this kind of supporting role. She had a spark to her that was interesting, and the story line never once allowed me to check my watch in boredom. I am usually a romantic love story kind of movie girl, but this was a movie that definately needs to be seen.

Some of the reviews focused on how there wasn't enough of Michael Oher's personal perspective. I disagree. This movie caused me to come home and Google Michael Oher. His story is fascinating. Plus, there is a book that the movie is based on called The Blind Side: Evolution of the Game. I definately feel this is a family movie to see. There are many lessons to be learned. Plus, it opens up another reading opportunity for the family. Go see the movie!!!!!

Ingrid. :-)

No comments: