Thursday, October 22, 2009

Off Schedule

Okay, I've been remiss, and I owe all our faithful readers an apology. I know you've all been sitting on the edge of your seats waiting for my next blog post. Yeah, all two of my family members who check this page maybe once a month. Ha!

But seriously, as an aspiring author, I need to be in the habit of regular blogging. And I have so failed this month.

So, what happened, you ask? Umm, I don't really know.

Must of been the submissions to agents at the beginning of the month. They put me in a nasty funk of self-doubt. It's hard to come up with something pithy, entertaining and educational to blog about when I'm feeling the inner demons shredding my soul.

Yeah, that's it. That's my excuse, and I'm sticking to it.

Happy Way Off Schedule Thursday!

No comments: