Monday, November 30, 2009

Don't Give Up

Happy Monday.

I am writing today as a self motivator. I am telling myself not to give up as my edits seem overwhelming. As a writer, each new book you write becomes a teacher. It teaches you how to become better at your craft and at the same time, it can really drive you crazy when you are editing. However, each book does get easier as you build your knowledge of how to write, and when you learn what mistakes not to make again in your next book. :-)

Stay focused. Take a few days off if you need to, but don't give up. I think of all the hours I really enjoyed creating this story, and now I need to work through the edits and make it shine.
As Winston Churchhill once said, "Never, Never, Never Give Up!" How true!!!!

Stay focused and finish the your WIP. It will be worth it when you are offered a contract.

Ingrid :-)

No comments: