Tuesday, August 25, 2009

Your true colors are shining like a rainbow.

Welcome to the new True Colors Writers blog where three aspiring writers share tales from their journey through the publishing world.

On Mondays, our writers will talk about all aspects of the writing life - craft, art, rejection, contracts, pitches, creativity, distractions, etc. You get the idea!

On Wednesdays, we will answer the age old question: What's for Dinner? Does your skin crawl as much as mine when the kids ask that at 10:30 in the morning? Look here on Wednesdays for new ideas for putting dinner on the table. We may even throw in a breakfast, lunch or dessert recipe.

On Fridays, The Reviews are In as we will wrap up the week. They may be books, movies, TV programs, or music, but we'll give you our opinion on something!

So, welcome and thank you for joining us on our new adventure.

Andrea, Ingrid and Ann

4 comments:

Bronwyn Green said...

Congrats on the new blog! I look forward to reading it. :D Also...now Cyndi Lauper is stuck in my head. ;)

Ingrid Edwards said...

Thanks! We are all very excited! I'm thinking of reviewing a movie I just saw and my Twilight craze!

Ingrid

Anonymous said...

I love your vision for your new blog! I like the variety of topics that you will be introducing...a little peak into the writer's world and writers opinions of the world.
You are blessed with two wonderful women on this journey you are taking.
Your Very Proud Mom

Simone Anderson said...

Congrats on the new blog! I look forward to reading reading it!